Re: kainhofer docs not updating

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: kainhofer docs not updating
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 22:12:00 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Friday, September 04, 2009 10:03 PM

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 09:54:38PM +0100, Trevor Daniels wrote:
The last doc update on your server was on
1 Sep - has something broken?  I see there
are several broken links following Graham's
recent reorganisation.  Let me know if this
is the problem and I'll fix them.

Looks fine now; it says 04SEP09.  Are you sure you did the
shift-refresh trick in your web browser?

Yes, it was a fresh load of the About This Document page.

Oh, I see it now.  Remember that we currently need to touch any
docs we want updated.  I've just done this, so the 05SEP09 should
regenerate all the manuals.

Ah, right.  Thanks.  But doesn't a push to
origin/master of a .itely file do this?
If not, how do I touch a doc?

Trevor