Re: kainhofer docs not updating

From: John Mandereau
Subject: Re: kainhofer docs not updating
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 11:06:27 +0200

Le dimanche 06 septembre 2009 à 09:30 +0200, Joseph Wakeling a écrit :
> I'm not sure how to interpret what's there -- presumably that only a
> subset of the intended output has been written to collated-files.pdf?

As Graham pointed out, you didn't paste the relevant part of the log,
but the error might not be caused by a specific Git revision of LilyPond
sources, but something missing in your TeX installation, as the
regression is probably the first PDF document that is compiled using TeX
during the docs build process.

Examine the log file page-by-page starting from the end:

less BUILD-DIR/input/regression/out-www/collated-files.log

And please report errors you find there (please don't report warnings on
undefined cross-references).  If you really can't find any error, send
me the log file privately and tell us your TeX distribution name and
version.

Best,
John