Re: Overview of copyright issues + Debian

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Overview of copyright issues + Debian
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 07:56:02 +0100

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 01:05:35AM +0200, Joseph Wakeling wrote:
> Graham Percival wrote:
> > Docs have always been FDLv1.1 or later.  I was thinking about
> > unilaterially changing them to FDLv1.3 or later, as soon as I've
> > got GUB working.
>
> Great, that should simplify matters A LOT.  Where in the source tree is
> the explicit statement of the 'or later' ... ?

The beginnings of the manuals.  In my restructuring, that's now in
macros.itexi, although this may well move to a third macro file.
Hmm, I just noticed that the copyright years are messed up... I'll
fix that fairly soon.

It's also visible on the first page of the pdf manuals, as
comments in the HTML, etc.