Re: Overview of copyright issues + Debian

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: Overview of copyright issues + Debian
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 09:29:34 +0200

Graham Percival wrote:
> The beginnings of the manuals.  In my restructuring, that's now in
> macros.itexi, although this may well move to a third macro file.
> Hmm, I just noticed that the copyright years are messed up... I'll
> fix that fairly soon.

Brilliant.  So as far as the docs are concerned that reduces my task to
'Who contributed to ... ?' rather than 'Do they agree to ... ?'

In that case I'll submit a patch with licensing notices for doc files.
I will still work on identifying who should be credited as authors on a
file-by-file basis.

Best wishes,

    -- Joe