Re: Overview of copyright issues

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: Overview of copyright issues
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:39:01 +0100

Graham Percival wrote Sunday, September 20, 2009 8:26 PM

I was confused because Joseph keeps on talking about wanting to
copy "code" from the documentation, and Trevor Daniels recently
said "you know what?  you guys are nutters.  Do whatever you want
with my stuff, now shut up and do work".

... ok, he didn't say that.  But it would have been awesome if he
*had* said that.

Not quite my style, but it does clarify my meaning ;)

For example, we seem to have lost Joseph's really
promising work to document contemporary music.

Trevor