Re: neo-modern-voice?

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: neo-modern-voice?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 20:50:43 +0100

On Fri, Oct 16, 2009 at 09:38:28PM +0200, Frédéric Bron wrote:
> > Why not use the existing snippet to demonstrate the new styles?
>
> I have included the existing snippet but added a new one because I
> think it demonstrates better the interaction between voices. I find
> the piano example difficult to follow.

Sorry, I missed the original patch.

If you're talking about the NR page about accidental styles, then
yes, you must use the existing example.  This example was very
carefully constructed to demonstrate all the differences between
the different styles.

If the current example does not work for the new styles, then we
should modify the example and change it for everything on that doc
page.