Re: neo-modern-voice?

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Re: neo-modern-voice?
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 21:02:10 +0100

2009/10/16 Frédéric Bron <address@hidden>:

> I have included the existing snippet but added a new one because I
> think it demonstrates better the interaction between voices. I find
> the piano example difficult to follow.

The existing snippets have the wrong accidental style (neo-modern),
which will cause confusion.

If you feel the existing snippet could be improved, then it would be
better to replace it for every accidental style... or what Graham
said. :)

> Well if you look at actual code, it is a mix of spaces and
> tabulations. I understood that spaces were preferred for lilypond,
> this is why I used spaces.
> But if you prefer, I can copy the actual style.

I'm not too concerned about spaces vs tabs, but you should follow the
standard indentation and coding style (emacs will do it for you
automatically).

Regards,
Neil