Re: G clef changes

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: G clef changes
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 13:02:08 +0000

On Sat, Jan 2, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Valentin Villenave
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Carl, Marc, how would that affect the regtests-checking process? When
> applying this patch all outputted PNGs will look different than
> before, so isn't there a risk that some actual regressions go
> unnoticed?

I can handle it.  If it's done soon, then I'll release 2.13.11 without
that patch with a normal set of regtests, then generate 2.13.12
including that patch.  We'll take a brief glance at the 2.13.11 ->
2.13.12 comparison just in case something terrible happens, but
otherwise we'll ignore that version update.

In terms of announcements, I'll just announce 2.13.12.

Cheers,
- Grahan