extra font required for make doc

From: Graham Percival
Subject: extra font required for make doc
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:25:05 +0000

Due to the euro symbol in the website, we now require the femyr10 font
for tex.  This isn't part of the normal tex fonts, since the symbol
didn't exist when tex was originally written.

In ubuntu, you can get it from texlive-fonts-recommended or something like that.

AFAIK we don't have an accurate list of doc requirements in the CG,
and Mark is rewriting that chapter anyway, so I don't plan on changing
the CG or modifying the configure script.  If you're interested in
either of these tasks, be my guest.