away for a few days

From: Graham Percival
Subject: away for a few days
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 09:44:37 +0000

Tomorrow I'm off for a few days, meeting some relatives and Trevor.
As previously mentioned, I won't stick to my "2 hours a day" rule
while I'm away; it might be more (if I have a boring train journey) or
much less (if the family is interesting, if there's nice scenery,
etc).  I'll resume my normal hours on Friday 8 Jan.

If I do work, it'll be on the GOP website, adding info about lilypond
mentors to the CG, moving the waf stuff from dev/gperciva (and delete
it) into dev/waf, and documenting a few more bits of the doc-building
process.