Re: Add basic scheme programmable engravers. (issue181109)

From: Han-Wen Nienhuys
Subject: Re: Add basic scheme programmable engravers. (issue181109)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 01:51:26 -0200

All done and submitted.

On a unrelated note, I noticed that all of the input files under
input/ have been removed in

2c89fdcaa84c848c9a81bc3b74d26359a1e93529
Author: Graham Percival <address@hidden(none)>  2009-10-04 10:42:12

while I applaud trimmng the directory, some of these files have
actually been instrumental to developing lilypond (in particular,
Bach's sarabande, Schubert's morgenlied, the Mozart horn concert) as
benchmarks, and during development les-nereides.ly is a good quick
check to make sure basic functionality is still alive.

What was the reasoning for removing everything?