Re: Add basic scheme programmable engravers. (issue181109)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Add basic scheme programmable engravers. (issue181109)
Date: Sat, 9 Jan 2010 07:45:50 +0000

On Sat, Jan 09, 2010 at 01:51:26AM -0200, Han-Wen Nienhuys wrote:
> On a unrelated note, I noticed that all of the input files under
> input/ have been removed in
>
> 2c89fdcaa84c848c9a81bc3b74d26359a1e93529
> Author: Graham Percival <address@hidden(none)>  2009-10-04 10:42:12
>
> while I applaud trimmng the directory, some of these files have
> actually been instrumental to developing lilypond (in particular,
> Bach's sarabande, Schubert's morgenlied, the Mozart horn concert) as
> benchmarks, and during development les-nereides.ly is a good quick
> check to make sure basic functionality is still alive.
>
> What was the reasoning for removing everything?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2009-10/msg00101.html
as well as 2 or 3 earlier messages to -devel (between 1 and 8
months before I did it) asking if anybody minded.

I must admit that I lost Jan's request; I should have added it to
the google tracker.  But I'll do this as soon as I know for
certain what we want to keep.

typography-demo.ly is already in the regtests.  Do we want to keep
all the below?
- bach sarabande
- schubert morgenlier
- mozart horn concerto