Re: @address@hidden or @address@hidden ?

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: @address@hidden or @address@hidden ?
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 16:19:58 -0800 (PST)

Yes.  We still need to use @tie{}.

> Is there a way in HTML to prevent a line break?  If so,
> does anybody want to add it to our init file, and/or get
> it into mainline texi2html?

Shouldn't @command avoid line-breaks and hyphen-breaks
anyway, as a default?  Obviously it doesn't, but when does
anyone want a command to casually wrap lines or get
hyphenated?  I wouldn't mind if the standard behavior of
@command (and perhaps @code) was changed in this way.

In the meantime, how weird would it be if we engineered our
own @command/@code to avoid line/hyphen breaks?  I imagine
it's a bad idea, but I might as well ask.

- Mark