Re: (bug?) irregular lyrics distance in 2.13.10

From: Reinhold Kainhofer
Subject: Re: (bug?) irregular lyrics distance in 2.13.10
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2010 00:01:15 +0100

Am Freitag, 15. Januar 2010 18:24:55 schrieb Joe Neeman:
> On Fri, 2010-01-15 at 18:08 +0100, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote:
> > If you can send us an example of what it looks like (so that we don't
> > have to guess which settings you will set exactly), it would be much
> > easier to complain ;-)
>
> Just add
> \layout {
>   \context {
>     \Lyrics
>     \override VerticalAxisGroup #'inter-loose-line-spacing
> #'minimum-distance = #3.2
>   }
> }
>
> to your favourite score with multiple adjacent lyric lines.

... and for everyone who is just as lazy as I am: Attached is a sample file so
that you don't have to try to create a minimal example yourself...

What jumps into my eye is that the lyrics are way too close to the notes of
the upper staff and too far from the staff below (it seems that the baseline
of the lyrics is the same distance away from the skyline of the upper and the
lower staff...

Cheers,
Reinhold

 * http://www.fam.tuwien.ac.at/, DVR: 0005886