Re: (bug?) irregular lyrics distance in 2.13.10

From: Henning Plumeyer
Subject: Re: (bug?) irregular lyrics distance in 2.13.10
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 14:46:11 +0100

Am 16.01.2010, 12:32 Uhr, schrieb Reinhold Kainhofer <address@hidden>:

There are some other issues I notice with the layout:

1) For my taste the piece names are too close to the previous score (and too far away from the one they are attached to).

2) The distance between the last lyrics line to the next staff is not
constant throughout the page! It seems largest at the top of the page
and decreases towards the end of the  page. I don't think this has to
do with the minimum-distance, as also the distance of the lyrics to the
staff above decreases, althouth not as much.

3) The distance between the last lyrics and the tagline is way too small...

4) The distance between the last staff on each page an the lyrics below it
is smaller than to the other staves with bass clef (also in Reinhold's
first example with constant spacing)

Henning