Re: Enhancement: Page breaking to avoid widow lines

From: Boris Shingarov
Subject: Re: Enhancement: Page breaking to avoid widow lines
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:36:17 -0500

Quoting Joe Neeman <address@hidden>:

Again, I'd suggest uploading patches to codereview.appspot.com, which
provides nice formatting and makes it easy to have multiple reviewers.

Are there lilypond patches discussed there already? I looked around the list of repositories, but I can't find Lilypond. Is there anything special that I missed?

Boris Shingarov
Work on Lilypond under grant from Sonus Paradisi / Jiri Zurek (Prague),
Czech Science Foundation, Project No. 401/09/0419