Re: Consistency in \context block formatting

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Consistency in \context block formatting
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 01:33:07 +0000

On Thu, Jan 28, 2010 at 01:01:16AM -0000, Trevor Daniels wrote:

> Graham Percival wrote Wednesday, January 27, 2010 6:43 PM
>
>> I'm happy with having a newline there, but please glance over the
>> LM stuff you wrote, and confirm that you prefer it with a newline.
>> I'll get James to make the appropriate changes, both to the CG and
>> LM, but I'd like your explicit approval first.
>
> Well, having just read through the whole of tweaks
> I could find only one section, 4.6.2 Style sheets,
> which contained the format you adopted.  I did notice
> a few other inconsistencies, but pretty well the
> whole of tweaks already follows Neil's suggestions.

I did this:

learning/$ git grep "\\\\context"
fundamental.itely:@subsubheading Setting context properties with @code{\context}
fundamental.itely:@cindex context properties, setting with \context
fundamental.itely:@funindex \context
fundamental.itely:@code{\context} block within a @code{\layout} block.  Each
fundamental.itely:@code{\context} block will affect all contexts of the type spe
fundamental.itely:    \context { \Staff
fundamental.itely:    \context { \Staff
fundamental.itely:@code{\set} command in a @code{\context} block in the
tweaks.itely:  \context @{ \Score
tweaks.itely:  \context @{ \Staff
tweaks.itely:  \context @{ \Voice
tweaks.itely:  \context { \Score
tweaks.itely:  \context { \Staff
tweaks.itely:  \context { \Voice
tweaks.itely:  \context @{ \Score
tweaks.itely:  \context @{ \Staff
tweaks.itely:  \context @{ \Voice
tweaks.itely:  \context { \Score
tweaks.itely:  \context { \Voice

since the only different ones were the two "   \context { \Staff" lines
in fundamental.itely, I went that way.

> Please ask James to put the newline back, and amend
> the style sheets to match.  I think this is much
> better.

Ok.