Consistency in \context block formatting

From: Neil Puttock
Subject: Consistency in \context block formatting
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 17:38:48 +0000

Hi Graham,

There's nothing in the documentation policy for \context block
formatting, but since you've amended some examples in the LM, I
thought I'd check what the preferred style should be to prevent any
confusion.

I much prefer the context name to be on the next line (this is how
I've always edited snippets), so I'd like to propose the following:

* blocks of code starting with an opening curly brace should be
followed by a newline unless a closing brace is encountered on the
same line, i.e.,

\context { \removeEmptyStaffContext }

\context {
  \Foo