Re: Scheme Engraver - Removing Engravers

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: Scheme Engraver - Removing Engravers
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2010 13:34:04 -0700

On 1/28/10 11:46 AM, "Eric Knapp" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Thanks, I guess the answer is that I should also write a context that
> removes the engravers I want removed and then uses my new custom
> engraver. I'll look into that, too.

Two points.

First, policy is that we don't top post on this list.  You'll be received
better if you avoid top posting.  I hope you view this as a gentle reminder;
it's intended to be that.  Thanks for understanding.

Second, you don't need to write new contexts.  You just need to define your
contexts in a layout block. (See Notation Reference, 4.2.2).  Then you'll
define your StaffTab as a template, where your Staffs (by default) will
include the new Scheme engravers that you've written, and remove the
New_fingering_engraver.

HTH,

Carl