Re: changes to Clef

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: changes to Clef
Date: Sat, 30 Jan 2010 21:53:38 -0700

Oops, I forgot to put my policy hat on.  I will fix things up.

As I looked, the main point I checked was that the drum clef and tab clef
moved out of clefs and to the instrument-specific sections.  I didn't check
the other stuff.

Again, I'm sorry about these mistakes.  I'll fix it right now.

Thanks,

Carl