Re: bounties

From: Alexander Kobel
Subject: Re: bounties
Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 18:55:19 +0200

On 2010-05-19 17:00, Kieren MacMillan wrote:
Hi Graham,

There are also other sponsorship offers (by me, which I can confirm are still "open")
which don't seem to be in the Google code "bounty" pile: [...]

<http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2009-11/msg00789.html>

Plus, I seem to recall at least two other people willing to chip in for the
bounties on break-alignment with MetronomeMarks, and a real
piano-with-centred-dynamics fix.
[Can't find the links right now.]

Yup, here I am for the piano-centered dynamics - same link, 50 EUR. Not sure if there's anybody else, though.
And of course my offer still holds.

Oh, and of course I know that this amount "is extremely low given the work involved", as Graham stated, but ... well - it's better than nothing. Even more so when Joe provides a perfect example, saying that "he's happy to accept bribes, but they won't drastically affect his TODO list priorities, just because his main constraint on Lilypond work is time rather than money." AFAIK (and hope), none of you guys codes in Lily for his living, but at least there may be a free dinner sometimes to soothe the Significant Other...

Cheers,
Alexander