source code on windows

From: Graham Percival
Subject: source code on windows
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2010 20:36:32 +0100

Does anybody deal with lilypond source code on windows itself, instead
of lilybuntu?  Trevor?

I'm looking at CG 2, and I'm not certain it makes sense to keep the
"git on windows" stuff.  If somebody can't build lilypond, then the
source code is of limited use, and lilybuntu seems to be working well
for people.  So I'm thinking about removing all instructions for
windows development, and instead directing people to CG 1.3 Lilybuntu.

Thoughts?