Woodwind update

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Woodwind update
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 16:43:04 -0400

Hey all,
    The title of this email is deceptive - there is actually no woodwind
update, as I've been traveling and working and making music with lilypond
but finding myself having very little time to develop lilypond.
    The more I play with 2.13, the more I understand David's recommendations
regarding syntax modifications, which would also allow one to fill the trill
holes in arbitrary increments.  If one of you would like to help me with
that (someone with time), I know exactly what needs to be done: I just don't
have the 3-4 hours to do it (3-4 being an optimistic estimate).  Please hit
me back if you have some time on your hands and would like to help me
improve this feature.

Cheers,
Mike