Re: Doc: NR 1.5.2: Clarify voice order; \shiftOn etc. (issue2226045)

From: Carl . D . Sorensen
Subject: Re: Doc: NR 1.5.2: Clarify voice order; \shiftOn etc. (issue2226045)
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:05:01 +0000

While you're working on this, I've got a question.

The snippet "Additional voices to avoid collisions" appears to be
unneeded now, since voices 5 and 6 are already available.  Is there any
limit to the number of automatically-instantiated voices now (perhaps
voice 8, which corresponds to \shiftOnnn)?

I think it would be good to identify the limit, if there is one, and
then modify the snippet so it shows going beyond the limit.  If there is
no limit, then just eliminate the snippet.

Thanks,

Carl

http://codereview.appspot.com/2226045/