Re: @lilypond[fragment] question

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: @lilypond[fragment] question
Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2010 20:01:08 +0100

On Sun, Sep 26, 2010 at 7:39 PM, Mark Polesky <address@hidden> wrote:
> changing-defaults.itely:2497
> changing-defaults.itely:2552
> changing-defaults.itely:2966
> changing-defaults.itely:2983

These are untouched from GDP.

> rhythms.itely:1342

delete [frament]

> rhythms.itely:1354

delete [fragment]

> rhythms.itely:1415

delete[fragment]

> ...which correspond to these locations in the docs:
>
> Should I just replace "fragment" with "quote", or are there
> reasons to keep "fragment"?

No, because [quote] means [indent this image], whereas [fragment]
means [I was written back in lilypond 1.6 and nobody has touched this
doc example since then and it should really be replaced with
relative=1].

or more technically, [frament] means [add { } around the example] (as
opposed to relative), but our doc policy doens't allow this option any
more.   If you don't want [relative], then write out the full
\score {
}
stuff.