Re: attachment points for vertical spacing dimensions

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: attachment points for vertical spacing dimensions
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 12:55:59 -0600

Mark Polesky:
>> Personally, I think we should add a new variable to
>> control the spacing between a markup and the bottom
>> margin.  We could call it bottom-markup-spacing for now,
>> but see this post for my proposed variable renaming:

Joe Neeman:

> This is easy enough to add (and the naming seems fine to
> me).

Mark:

>Carl, are you opposed to bottom-markup-spacing (or
>"markup-bottom-spacing" in the new naming system) for any>
>reason?

I think I'd just prefer a single variable last-item-bottom-spacing that
would apply to the last item, whether it's a system or a markup.  I think
having two separate variables complicates the issue.  But I don't feel
strongly about this, and I could be easily swayed by a counter-argument.

Thanks,

Carl