[Patch] Request for addition to the publications list

From: Valentin Villenave
Subject: [Patch] Request for addition to the publications list
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 00:07:40 +0200

Greetings everybody,

I'm not sure if you guys might find it interesting, but as I mentioned
a year ago on -user, I've published an article (more of a pamphlet,
really) about Free licenses and LilyPond, in a French magazine that's
distributed in conservatories and music schools. In case you think it
could qualify for our reviews page or whatever, here's a patch (I
won't push it myself since that looks very much like self-advertising
already :)

FWIW, here's the article in question:
http://news.lilynet.net/Free-Music-Now

Cheers,