Re: names of vertical spacing dimensions

From: Mark Polesky
Subject: Re: names of vertical spacing dimensions
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 11:56:03 -0700 (PDT)

Here's an updated patch set for review:
http://codereview.appspot.com/2303044/

It's organized into 5 commits on my local branch:
1) Rename vertical spacing dimensions.
2) Update convert-ly (vertical spacing).
3) Run convert-ly on affected regtests (vert. spacing).
4) Revise regtest texidoc headers (vert.spacing).
5) Update docs in English (vert. spacing).

...but Rietveld meshed them all into one.  So, once
approved, I'll push it as a set of patches, not just one.

2 comments:

1) One unintended side-effect was the conversion of
page-breaking-between-system-spacing into
page-breaking-system-system-spacing.  I think that's the
right way to go, but I thought I'd mention in case it's an
issue for some reason unknown to me.

2) Carl's right: "score-markup-spacing" it is.

2 questions:

1) The filenames of some of the affected regtests are now
incorrectly named.  For example,
page-spacing-top-title-spacing.ly should probably become
page-spacing-top-markup-spacing.ly.  What's the protocol
for this type of situation?

2) Should I update the translated docs?

Thanks!
- Mark