13.36 Regression tests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: 13.36 Regression tests
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 17:06:47 +0100

3 differences from .35 to .36 of note.

multiple-time-sig-settings.ly: I believe this is down to a re-write of the test file and fixing issue 1284. utf-8.ly: differences in the horizontal spacing. Probably not significant but might be worth checking by someone who understands what's happening there. font-family-override.ly: the regression tester shows this as slightly different, but running .35 and .36 on my PC and comparing the output in Photoshop I can see no difference.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad