Re: convert-ly on lilypondTool under GNU/Linux

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: convert-ly on lilypondTool under GNU/Linux
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 13:25:01 +0200

2010/10/29 Bertalan Fodor (LilyPondTool) <address@hidden>:
> Yeah, it uses python only if convert-ly command (in Plugins>Plugin
> properties) is set to convert-ly.py (It looks for the py extension)
> If you change that to just convert-ly that should work (at least that's the
> intention, though I don't have linux so I can't test that.)

No luck.
Plugins>Plugin options>LilyPondTool>Commands>convert-ly command:
is set to convert-ly alone

and it still tries to call python.

Can not run program "usr/local/bin/python"

However, you're right in that it depends on the content of that
setting. If I put /usr/local/bin/convert-ly then complains with "Can
not run /usr/local/bin/usr/local/bin/convert-ly", i.e. not about
Python this time. Are you sure it looks for the py extension?

Thanks
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
www.paconet.org , www.csmbadajoz.com