Re: Doc: move non-Western languages to world.itely (issue2735044)

From: v . villenave
Subject: Re: Doc: move non-Western languages to world.itely (issue2735044)
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 12:59:47 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/2735044/diff/8001/Documentation/music-glossary.tely
File Documentation/music-glossary.tely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2735044/diff/8001/Documentation/music-glossary.tely#newcode2008
Documentation/music-glossary.tely:2008:
@uref{http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_practice_period,
On 2010/10/29 12:07:02, Graham Percival wrote:
Ouch.  I don't like seeing links to wikipedia, since it makes it hard
for people
to take us seriously when we do that.

pffffff. OK, I'll remove it.

(Picture me shrugging, looking at the ceiling and saying "whatever..."
like a teenager. :-)

Could this just be "this is a stub." ?  The @section makes the intent
pretty
clear.

Will do.

Whatever.

http://codereview.appspot.com/2735044/diff/8001/Documentation/notation/world.itely
File Documentation/notation/world.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/2735044/diff/8001/Documentation/notation/world.itely#newcode42
Documentation/notation/world.itely:42: @notation{Turkish classical
music}, or Ottoman music,