Re: Tweaks regtest and adds avoid-collisions property (issue4022045)

From: hanwenn
Subject: Re: Tweaks regtest and adds avoid-collisions property (issue4022045)
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2011 00:33:00 +0000

Hey Mike,

could you make a separate patch for the engraver, fixing the issue
below; I think the engraver can go in without further discussion.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4022045/diff/12001/lily/beam-collision-engraver.cc
File lily/beam-collision-engraver.cc (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4022045/diff/12001/lily/beam-collision-engraver.cc#newcode107
lily/beam-collision-engraver.cc:107: }
I think you are adding the note heads of the beam itself here as well.
Can you make sure you only do that for noteheads from other voices?

http://codereview.appspot.com/4022045/