Re: 13.47 regtests

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Re: 13.47 regtests
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:42:17 -0000

"Graham Percival" <address@hidden> wrote in message news:address@hidden
On Thu, Feb 03, 2011 at 06:34:55PM -0000, Phil Holmes wrote:
Has anyone checked them?

Probably not.

Also, there's currently 16 issues to verify.  Including some
Critical issues.  All the bug squad needed to do was to copy&paste
and example and check if it crashes or not.

I want to start building the second release candidate in 24 hours,
but that would be silly if we have this many unconfirmed "fixed
bugs".

- Graham

Regtests:

ambitus.ly changed because of addition of new line in the regtest.

Minor changes to text in mensural-ligatures.ly - not a problem.

mozart-hrn-3.log:
-programming error: (de)crescendo on items with specified volume.
+programming error: Impossible or ambiguous (de)crescendo in MIDI.
- this is Mark's "Better wording for "specified volume" error"

line-dashed-period.log is different because line-dashed-period.ly has been changed. Ditto the output from line-dashed-period.ly

harp-pedals-sanity-checks.log - looks like there's an extra space in the warning text...

clef-warn.log - looks like the addition of an extra clef in the warning - petrucci-f5

That's it for the build regtests - I'll have a look at my pixel-by-pixel later today.

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad