PATCHES: drawing notice to beat slashes, tempo events, key cancellation,

From: Graham Percival
Subject: PATCHES: drawing notice to beat slashes, tempo events, key cancellation, and partcombine
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:35:08 +0000

I'm not putting these on a deadline yet, but they probably will be
soon.  As far as I know, there are no unresolved concerns with these
patches.

Better support for beat slashes (multi-slash & mixed duration).
http://codereview.appspot.com/212048

Reinstate an event for \tempo, instead of relying on context property changes.
http://codereview.appspot.com/2145047/

Make KeyCancellation independent of extraNatural
http://codereview.appspot.com/4014041/

PartCombine: Keep track of the state in the Part_combine_engraver
http://codereview.appspot.com/3334043/