http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041

From: James Lowe
Subject: http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 13:21:58 +0000

Hello,

I'd like to continue work on this patch because there is a lot of good stuff
here, but it does still require a fair amount of editing down, but of course I
cannot upload changes because I don't own the issue.

So I'd like to create a new issue with these changes + my own edits
incorporated, but in smaller chunks so it is easier to review for everyone.

Is that ok?

I can update this original rietveld issue with a comment on the new number -
but am not sure if there is a precedence for this and I should be doing
something else?

James