Re: http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041

From: Carl Sorensen
Subject: Re: http://codereview.appspot.com/3667041
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2011 10:58:28 -0700

On 2/4/11 9:26 AM, "James Lowe" <address@hidden> wrote:

> Carl,

No, your edits of his work will be *your* work.

We're not ready to push the patch in its current state.  By the time it's
ready to be pushed it will be a mix of your work and his work.

Maybe the right thing to do is keep it in two separate patches, so that when
it's approved we'll push two patches -- one that is the current state of the
patch (your starting point) and another that is the final state of the
patch.  If we push them both at the same time we'll keep the credit and
never have a current git with the unapproved state active.

Thanks,

Carl