Re: Please document ly:stencil-scale (from issue 888)

From: Xavier Scheuer
Subject: Re: Please document ly:stencil-scale (from issue 888)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2011 23:31:49 +0100

On 5 February 2011 17:10, Neil Puttock <address@hidden> wrote:

> http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/graphic#index-_005cscale-1
>
> It's idexed under `scaling markup' and `mirroring markup'.

Oh, right, sorry!

I looked into  A.8.2 Align  but not in  A.8.3 Graphic  because I thought
I would find it near  \translate  and  \rotate .

And when I looked at the PATCH
http://codereview.appspot.com/2275042/
I did not see any edits in  "Documentation/" , but IIUC now
"scm/define-markup-commands.scm" is generating automatically
NR Appendix A.8 Text markup commands , right?
(if yes, I learned something today!)

It is really difficult to search into the dev version of the doc.
Before I used to use google
"scale site:http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/";  but now that you are
forbidding Google to index any other version than the stable one it
is no longer possible.

Sorry for the noise.

Graham, Colin,
Thanks for your help, maybe another time.

Cheers,
Xavier

--
Xavier Scheuer <address@hidden>