Status of new CS and ZH web pages

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Status of new CS and ZH web pages
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 09:58:20 +0100

Hello,

After a couple of rounds of improvements and fixes on Chezh and
Chinese web pages, I am performing a cold build of all the docs and
webpages against a merge onto master. If all goes well, I'll push.
Thanks to Ben Luo and Pavel Fric for their work and patience!  I think
it would be fine if you'd announce this on -user.

Things to do:

  - Czech learning manual has not been properly reviewed and there are
some @node/@ref mismatches.

The problem here is that I can not publish a preview of the docs.
Thereby, I encourage Pavel to set up the lilybuntu machine soon, as an
option.

  - A bug in introduction.itexi makes easier-editing.cs.html look
badly laid out.
  - Chinese translations for the following items are required into
Documentation/lilypond-texi2html.init

  (big HTML)
 Changes
 Contributor
  (did not exist in 2.12)
 Doc tarball for
 Essay
 Extending
 Internals
 Learning
 Music glossary
 MusicXML Regression tests for
 Notation
 PDF of MusicXML regtests for
 PDF of regtests for
 Regression tests for
 Snippets
 Source
  (split HTML)
 Usage
 Web

  - Maintain the good work already done.

Do not conclude from the above list of flaws that our new web pages
are 'broken' or 'unusable' in any sense!  They are relatively very
small issues.

Thanks,
--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)