Re: GrandStaff does not have "Vertical_align_engraver"

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: GrandStaff does not have "Vertical_align_engraver"
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 19:42:15 +0000 (UTC)

Xavier Scheuer <x.scheuer <at> gmail.com> writes:

> The only difference I see between  GrandStaff  and the others is that
>  GrandStaff  does not have  "Vertical_align_engraver" .

[...]
> Could we add  \consists "Vertical_align_engraver"  to  GrandStaff  in
> "ly/engraver-init.ly"?

Absolutely, yes.
I added the appropriate lines while doing the vertical spacing adjustments last
autumn, and remember testing it, but it seems I lost the engraver in the final
patch.

I could send a formal patch this evening, but if any developer gets to it
first,
we need at ly/engraver-init.ly line 314:
+  \consists "Vertical_align_engraver"