Re: GrandStaff does not have "Vertical_align_engraver"

From: Keith OHara
Subject: Re: GrandStaff does not have "Vertical_align_engraver"
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 20:12:28 -0800

Xavier Scheuer writes:
The only difference I see between  GrandStaff  and the others is that
 GrandStaff  does not have  "Vertical_align_engraver" .

[...]
Could we add  \consists "Vertical_align_engraver"  to  GrandStaff  in
"ly/engraver-init.ly"?

I didn't see a pending patch where this fits, so a separate patch is attached.
It gives a clean make check.  Any developer willing to push it?
-Keith