Re: [translations] cs nodes, revisions and updates of documentation

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: [translations] cs nodes, revisions and updates of documentation
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 13:00:46 +0100

2011/2/10 Pavel Fric <address@hidden>:

> Now I am using German translation files as base; only the name of translator
> and national code changed more: Now there are some new files with node
> definitions in Czech, sometimes with refs, and menus processed of course too,
> but with text for some time in German.

Here is your patch.  Before I apply it, please continue reading.

http://paconet.org/lilypond/0001-Doc-cs-Essay-Learning-Usage-and-others.patch

We have a mechanism to offer untranslated versions of sections to the
reader.  I am not sure we should give three languages instead of two;
if a section is untranslated, my humble opinion is that it should stay
in English. Read about the @untranslated macro and please consider
using it.

What do others think?

--