Lyric alignment

From: Phil Holmes
Subject: Lyric alignment
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 13:39:32 -0000

Well, we had the great debate over http://code.google.com/p/lilypond/issues/detail?id=1483 and, on looking at the outstanding issues I found another concerning lyrics, and wondered whether it was still valid, or had been fixed as a by-product:

It's clearly no longer valid as it stands, since it uses spacing variables that no longer exist, but I thought I'd see whether the problem still occurs. If we take the example from the NR:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.13/Documentation/notation/flexible-vertical-spacing-within-systems#spacing-of-grouped-staves

and go to "Spacing of non-staff lines" and then mod that a bit, we get the attached file (it's a bit long for in-line, IMO). This produces the output attached. Don't think that's what we should get. Does the team think this is a bug replacing 1161?

--
Phil Holmes
Bug Squad