Re: Fret diagram fixes (issue4176056)

From: nicolas . sceaux
Subject: Re: Fret diagram fixes (issue4176056)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 14:09:09 +0000

On 2011/02/17 18:39:21, Carl wrote:
On 2011/02/17 16:17:29, nicolas.sceaux wrote:

> There is also a modification of the first fret label position, but
maybe this
is
> a mistake. Is the label supposed to be vertically centered with the
fret line?
> or the bottom of the label should be aligned with the fret line? In
the former
> case, I should cancel the modification.

 From every reference I have, it is supposed to be vertically centered
with the
fret line.  That was the intent in the original code.

I have uploaded a new version of the patch which fixes that.
It also includes a reg test for diagram scaling, and a new test case for
custom fret labels.
Does it seem OK?

P.S.  Can you adjust your mime-types entry for .scm files so that
side-by-side
diffs in Rietveld work?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2011-01/msg00583.html

Thanks. The tip did not work for me, but I hacked the git-cl script to
force scm mime type.

Nicolas

http://codereview.appspot.com/4176056/