Re: Fret diagram fixes (issue4176056)

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: Fret diagram fixes (issue4176056)
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2011 15:09:28 +0000

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 04:04:00PM +0100, Nicolas Sceaux wrote:
> Le 27 févr. 2011 à 15:17, address@hidden a écrit :
>
> > P.S.  Can you propose your patch to git-cl to the git-cl maintainers?  I
> > think that your approach is the right one.  But I don't want to have us
> > in the position of needing a custom git-cl.
>
> I thought git-cl was shipped in whatever lilydev is, and in that copy
> of git-cl, a patch for lilypond usual mime types would be appropriate.
> But for the general upstream git-cl, such a patch is not a good idea,

I can't claim to be familiar with this bug, but since git-cl's
main point is uploading stuff to rietveld, I'd say that being
unable to upload a particular type of text file is a pretty bad
bug.

If you don't think that a scm-specific solution is good, what
about a generic "treat every file like a text file" option?  We
could tell contributors to upload with
  git cl --txt
or something like that?  (of course, that would fail if somebody
was working on Documentation/pictures/ ,   sigh)