shortened flags affair, part 7 - downstem full-length 64th and 128th fla

From: Janek Warchoł
Subject: shortened flags affair, part 7 - downstem full-length 64th and 128th flags
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 23:24:11 +0100

Hi,

there is quite a lot of space between flag and the notehead in case of
downstem 64th and 128th notes (at least compared to 16th and 32nd
flags). I *suppose* these flags were made this way because they were
intended for use with both shortened stems and full-length stems, and
if the gaps were smaller, the flags would look bad on shortened stems.
However, we are going to have dedicated flags for shorter stems soon,
so maybe we want to tweak the design of 64th and 128th downstem flags
to something roughly like suggestion.png?

cheers,
Janek