Re: Adds stem acknowledgement to beam collision engraver to fix issue 79

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Adds stem acknowledgement to beam collision engraver to fix issue 795. (issue4337045)
Date: Fri, 01 Apr 2011 15:13:32 +0000

What happened to
  input/regression/staccato-pos.ly
  input/regression/beam-multiple-cross-staff.ly
?  it looks like those are currently broken, and this patch fixes it?
Is this just my system acting weird, or did we really miss two broken
regtests earlier?

oh wait, the beam-multiple- regtest has a collision between beam and
notehead.  It still looks better than before, but you might want to take
a look at it.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4337045/