RE: website build notes

From: James Lowe
Subject: RE: website build notes
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 10:59:30 +0000

Phil,

)-----Original Message-----
)From: address@hidden
)[mailto:address@hidden On
)Behalf Of Phil Holmes
)Sent: 03 April 2011 11:35
)To: Graham Percival; Colin Campbell
)Cc: address@hidden
)
)Just about to look.  I sent this patch to James a couple of times last week,
)but he didn't acknowledge it.
)

I never received it as far as I can tell looking back through my inbox (and
junk mail) and this is the first time I have received it.

I also checked with our IT people, they didn't do something odd like quarantine
or block (indeed the patch came through fine in this mail).

Does this still need pushing?

James

PS Phil/Colin, I don't mind if you ping me after 24 hours if you don't get a
response back for pushing stuff.