Re: Adds footnote-footer-padding to the paper bloc. (issue4384046)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Adds footnote-footer-padding to the paper bloc. (issue4384046)
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 07:35:06 +0000

This patch appears to break partcombine-midi.ly, but since that's a very
new part of the regtests, I'm not totally confident that this isn't just
a random fluctuation in midi2ly.

Do you see the same behaviour when running a regtest comparison?  This
is the first regtest comparison I've done since we added the midi stuff,
so I could believe that it's a coincidence.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4384046/