Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)

From: pkx166h
Subject: Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 20:19:30 +0000

4th Draft posted.

Still to do:

Showing how 'breakbefore' works, as it was evident from recent mails
that I need to go back and read the LM to see how to show this in an
@lilypond.

Also the last third of this patch still needs to be 'done' - we've left
this until we get the first parts sorted. Just check the comments - I
have done all of them (except breakbefore) but have also take the
opportunity to make some more edits to make this section even less
wordy.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/9001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/9001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode707
Documentation/notation/input.itely:707: @end example