Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)

From: percival . music . ca
Subject: Re: Doc: NR rewrite of 3.2 Titles and Headers (issue4124056)
Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2011 04:11:43 +0000

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/18001/Documentation/notation/input.itely
File Documentation/notation/input.itely (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/18001/Documentation/notation/input.itely#newcode548
Documentation/notation/input.itely:548:
@lilypond[quote,verbatim,noragged-right,staffsize=17,indent=13\mm]
I want a general rule for this stuff.  Also, a comment at the top of the
file.  See
Documentation/learning/common-notation.itely
for an example of what I mean... our doc policy doesn't say that you can
change the staffsize and indent.

In this chapter, it may be necessary to change those -- but let's
document that at the top of the file.

Basically, I want you to list every
@lilypond[options]
that you think you should be allowed to use.  At the moment, I'm
imagining 3-5 sets of [options], but if you have a good reason to want
more, that's fine.

Let's make this a separate patch.  Yes, I'd like to see a patch which
only adds a comment to the top of this file.  :)
Remember, the smaller a patch, the less fuss it'll get, and the
easier+faster it'll get pushed.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/18001/ly/titling-init.ly
File ly/titling-init.ly (right):

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/diff/18001/ly/titling-init.ly#newcode1
ly/titling-init.ly:1: \version "2.12.0"
you know, it occurs to me that we could have pushed the patch for this
file ages ago.

Want to do this now?  Make a new patch, including only this file, and
give it the commit message "Add clarifications to ly/titleing-init.ly",
and then push.

http://codereview.appspot.com/4124056/